The Ultimate GIMP 2.8 Guide. Book included as sold on Amazon
The Ultimate GIMP 2.10 Guide is available now! Check out the new Gimp 2.10 course below 🙂
What you’ll learn
- Make GIMP 2.8 look and act as Photoshop!
Improve and correct photos at a professional level
Learn retouching like a pro!
- Let the program remove objects
- Save images for use on the web, for print, and make PDF’s
- Make eye-catching e-book covers with use of blending modes!
- Create professional black and white images
- Learn Liquify (weightloss/facial reconstruction)
- Learn professional skin retouching with ‘frequency separation’
- Learn how to select hair
- Patterns, gradients, HDR photography, brushes, tablet use, and much more!
- No previous knowledge needed!
- This course is about Gimp 2.8
- I start from the very beginning, so when you are new to photo editing, that’s no problem! Also, I will show you step by step, how to configure GIMP 2.8 to make it look and act as Photoshop! You will also get a free copy of my book ‘The Ultimate GIMP Guide’ as sold on Amazon. You can download it in Lecture 2. The book is in PDF format and can be viewed on your computer, on tablet and e-reader.
- The course is made for Windows 7, 8 and 10. Have a Mac / Linux? Contact me!
Have you always wanted to do the things the pro’s are doing? Now you can!
Welcome to the most in depth Gimp course on Udemy. In this course I will cover all aspects of photo editing, I have learned in the last 15 years working in the field of professional photo editing, and I will leave no stone unturned. I will show you everything in easy to follow steps.
In this Gimp course ‘The Ultimate GIMP2.8 Guide’, you will learn:
How to configure GIMP 2.8 to make it look and act as Photoshop, how to improve and correct photographs professionally, how to work with layers, how to crop images, how to resize images, how to save images for web, how to save images for print, and how to make PDF’s. You will learn professional retouching, like skin retouching with frequency separation, Liquify (for example to make someone thinner), how to let the program remove objects, and how to remove objects with the clone and heal tool.
You will learn how to use masks, and how to make selections. In Section 5 (Google plugins) you will learn how to make professional ‘single click’ selections using the ‘U-point technology’, that give photorealistic results (this is not possible in Photoshop). You will learn how to use text, how to make e-book covers, how to sharpen an image, how to create professional black and white images, and how to remove noise. You will learn everything about blending modes, selecting hair, gradients, patterns, using a tablet, brushes, dodging and burning, color theory, and much more!
And if you have ANY questions, please let me now. I am here for you!
- Anyone who wants to be able to adjust photographs at a professional level
- Anyone who wants to learn professional retouching
- Anyone who wants to make eye catching e-book covers
- This course is made for the Windows user
Created by Bernard ‘t Hooft
Last updated 10/2018
Size: 2.86 GB