Svelte.js – The Complete Guide
What you’ll learn
- SvelteJS from scratch, with zero knowledge assumed
All the theory and practical applications of Svelte
Core concepts and advanced techniques to build Svelte applications
In this course, you’ll learn all about Svelte, how it works, its core features and how to run your final app on a real server!
What will you learn?
- What is Svelte and why would you use it?
- All the core features and base syntax
- How to render conditional and list content
- How to write reactive and fast web applications
- All about components, how to pass data around and how to create re-usable building blocks
- How to efficiently manage data in your application via Svelte stores
- How to reach out to a backend server and send + fetch data
- How to pre-render your app on a server and improve SEO
Is this course for you?
Svelte is a popular alternative to React.js, Angular and Vue and learning it will benefit any frontend web developer.
You don’t need to know these frameworks to learn Svelte though – but if you do know them, you’ll learn about an interesting alternative which might allow you to build your web projects with less code (and get an even faster app along the way!).
If you’re interested in building modern, reactive user interfaces that load quickly and run fast, SvelteJS is a tool you shouldn’t overlook!
What’s in the course?
- Learn Svelte from scratch – zero knowledge assumed!
- Theory and practice modules
- A complete course project (the “meetup planner”)
- Assignments and tasks
- All source code is attached to lectures and modules
- 30 day trial phase – get your money back with no questions asked if you’re not happy!
Who’s teaching you?
It can be used to replace these frameworks or to enhance apps built with them – and I simply love lightweight apps and clean syntax rules.
Created by Maximilian Schwarzmüller
Last updated 6/2019
Size: 6.02 GB