Spanish for Beginners. The complete Method. Level 1
The complete, non-stop SPEAKING Spanish course: Mastery of the basics for BEGINNERS – in a matter of hours, not years.
What you’ll learn
- Hold simple conversations using common Spanish phrases from daily life.
Handle the basic structures of Spanish with ease and confidence.
Introduce yourself and others and can ask and answer a wide range of questions about personal details in Spanish.
- Speak with good pronunciation due to constant repetition and imitation of native Spanish speaker.
- Communicate in Spanish about routine tasks requiring a simple and direct exchange of information on familiar and routine matters.
- No previous knowledge of Spanish is required. The course is designed for complete beginners or those with very limited knowledge.
- Excitement to learn the basics of Spanish a fast as humanly possible.
FULLY MASTER THE ESSENTIALS OF SPANISH IN A MATTER OF HOURS, NOT YEARS!
NO BORING “STUDY”, ONLY NON–STOP SPEAKING.
What students are saying:
5 Stars Amazing! Really love it! …I’m excited to continue.
5 Stars I am totally new to Spanish and I really like your approach. It’s fun and doesn’t feel like studying!
5 Stars I’m very excited for the rest of the lessons!
5 Stars A native speaker friend is so impressed what I can say after just 2 hours of learning 😉 Muchas Gracias.
5 Stars It’s a very natural way for beginner to learn a new language. It’s amazing that you can create a sentence in such a short time.
The method allows you to:
► Talk non-stop from the very start.
► Produce thousands of practical phrases for daily use.
► Painlessly absorb grammar and vocabulary at A1 level.
► Progress without effort, without the need to memorise or “study” in the traditional sense.
ALLOW YOURSELF TO BE CARRIED AWAY BY THE METHOD.
“Tell me and I will forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn .” (Benjamin Franklin)
EL MÉTODO will allow you to use and understand basic Spanish in a matter of hours, without the need for memorisation or lengthy explanations. This is achieved through a carefully designed method that builds up and practices the language in your mind, step by step, until you are able to form relatively complex sentences with ease.
From the very start, you will be speaking your own sentences, effortlessly absorbing structures without even realising it. The method guides you through basic Spanish in a motivating and stimulating way.
EL MÉTODO does not teach you theory, it teaches you to speak Spanish and helps you achieve this in much less time than traditional methods.
LEARN NATURALLY AND RAPIDLY
In EL MÉTODO as in real life, learning is a continuous process, not a series of separate topics. Each new word or structure is preceded by a clear and precise introduction. The process continues as the students use the new word in a variety of different contexts. Repeated exposure to new words and structures over time, in a wide variety of situations and associations, means that these are acquired for life.
HOW DOES THE COURSE WORK?
EL MÉTODO, level 1, consists of 20 video lessons of spoken Spanish. After every lesson there is a series of written exercises as well an optional musical task.
We will engage you in a spoken dialogue that requires no pen and paper. Just talk, talk and talk. You won’t stop speaking Spanish from start to finish. This is the ideal system for beginners to learn Spanish.
My goal with EL MÉTODO is for you to become “hooked” on the method thereby mastering basic Spanish as quickly as humanly possible.
Best of luck!
- Absolute beginners or those with very little knowledge of Spanish.
- Those who require a complete, comprehensive “brush-up” of the basics of Spanish.
- Anyone who would prefer to learn Spanish from scratch through speaking and active involvement rather than studying rules and lists.
- Anyone who is either vacationing or moving to a Spanish speaking country who needs to acquire a practical use of basic Spanish as quickly as is humanly possible.
- Anyone whose purpose is to learn Spanish from scratch, in a simple, painless manner.
Created by Peter Hanley
Last updated 1/2019
Size: 738.58 MB