SEO Training 2019: Beginner To Advanced SEO | Google SEO #1
Rank #1 Step-by-Step – Technical SEO, Link Building, SEO Audit, Premium SEO Tools, UI UX, WordPress SEO Training & More!
What you’ll learn
- Learn To Rank Website And Increase Traffic From Search Engine
Start your own SEO Agency Or Start Working As Freelancer
Learn To Use Premium Tools Like Ahref, Alexa, WordAi, Articleforge & More!
- Generate more leads for your business from targeting keywords
- Find Low competition, high traffic optimized long tail keyword list
- Perform SEO Audit Like A PRO!
- Write articles and blog posts that will rank high on Google
- Learn To Optimize Websites To Improve User Experience
- Learn About Google Algorithms Panda, Penguin & More With Updates!
- Learn Step by Step On-Page Optimization For Websites With Articles
- Learn Step by Step Off-Page Optimization (Submit Your Website to Search Engines)
- Learn About SEO Tools to Progress & Dive Deep With Regular Work Flow
- Basic Computer Skills
Welcome to SEO Masterclass One single course to start your SEO Journey from Beginner to Advanced Step-by-Step, This course touches each and every important aspect of SEO including all updates of 2018, whether it’s,
– Basic SEO Vocabulary,
– Important SEO Industry Terms,
– Setting Up Our Own Basic Website
– Doing Keyword Research,
– Implementing Technical Factor’s, Page Speed Optimization,
– Diving Into Website Indexing And Link Building Techniques,
– Hands Onto Local SEO,
– Protecting Website From Negative SEO,
– Learn To Use Premium Tools (Ahref, Alexa, WordAi, Articleforge, Articlebuilder & More)
– Performing SEO Audit
And Talking A Lot About Updates, Quiz, Assignments And Important Career Stuff!
This course is designed after completed over 2000+ Projects on SEO along with my team.
I take you to each and every topic in connected way so you can relate each topic and its importance, We will start with Basic SEO Vocabulary and complete on SEO Audit so basically connecting with each and every topic in sequence to one another.
You will also learn about premium industry tools and learning how to use them will help you to run better and more efficient marketing campaigns. You will also learn to Keep An Eye On Competitor in terms of Link Building, Keyword Research, Site Audit And Tracking of Bounce rate, Visitor’s etc. using different tools. This is an important source for Website owner, Content marketers and Bloggers researching new content ideas.
Course Will Help You To,
- Understand And Master Technical SEO factors.
- Website Optimization To Improve Page Speed And Following SEO Guidelines.
- Getting Indexed Into Search Engine.
- Utilizing Free As Well As Paid tools Available In Market.
- Learning Keyword Research, Webmaster Utilization, Local SEO And Lot More.
- Start Building Links From Scratch.
- Adding Free SSL Certificate And CDN To Our Website To Increase Website Speed And Security.
- Protecting Website Against Negative SEO.
- Learn To Use Premium Tools (Ahref, Alexa, WordAi, Articleforge, Articlebuilder & More)
- Stephen G. (Toronto, CA)
“Shubham is the best! He taught me a few things I didn’t know and I have been in this business for 10+ years! Thank you, my friend and a new order will come in tonight! “
- Lee S. (Hayes, GB)
“Did exactly what was promised, good communication. Very pleased. Recommended!”
- Viktor Veres
“Learned nice practical aspects. Straight forward, immediate results.”
- Dennis VanWagner “This was the right course at the right time for me. It was short, sweet & to the point….”
After completing this course you will be Industry Level Ready to work as Intern, Fresher or Freelancer and you will also be able to implement everything on your website itself!
Enroll now and I will make sure you learn best about SEO! (October 2018 Updated)
- Beginner and intermediate learners.
- Webmasters, Bloggers, Business Owners, Online Marketers.
- Small business owners and bloggers that want to get on the first page of Google, Yahoo, and Bing.
- Want New Career Path Towards SEO and increase valuable site traffic, this course is for you.
Created by Shubham Sarda
Last updated 11/2018
Size: 6.03 GB