Selenium WebDriver with Java for beginners
Selenium WebDriver with Java and TestNG. Tutorial designed for complete beginners in Selenium testing and automation
What you’ll learn
- Set up test automation framework with Selenium WebDriver
- Automate your first WebDriver test
- Execute Selenium tests on different browsers
- Use TestNG features for better test structure and easy selenium framework maintenance
- Recognize different selenium test failures and exceptions and know how to fix and avoid them
- Basic or NO Java programming knowledge
- Software Testing experience
- Desire to learn automation testing with Selenium WebDriver
Double your QA salary with Selenium Webdriver!
Selenium WebDriver testing tutorial is created for Manual Software Testers that want to learn automation testing from scratch with Selenium WebDriver using Java.
Every step, from the WebDriver set up to running your first automated selenium test, is explained in details.
No prior test automation, selenium webdriver or java knowledge is required.
This course is specifically designed for the complete beginners in test automation and Selenium WebDriver.
Some of the basic Java is explained and should be enough for the complete beginners to start.
More and more Software QA positions require some test automation, and in many cases, Selenium WebDriver experience, it’s important to be able to automate at least simple tests with Selenium. And Java is the most popular language to write tests with Selenium WebDriver.
At the end of this course, students will be able to automate software tests with Selenium WebDriver using Java and TestNG framework. Execute tests in Chrome, Firefox, and other browsers. Recognize different test failures and exceptions and know how to fix and avoid them. Use TestNG features for better test structure and easy framework maintenance.
And most important, be able to receive a promotion at the current job, or get a new job that requires selenium or other test automation experience.
- Anyone who wants to move from manual testing to test automation
- Software Developers that want to learn Selenium WebDriver
Created by Dmitry Shyshkin
Last updated 7/2019
Size: 3.28 GB