Learn Nginx By Example
Use Nginx for more than just a static web server
What you’ll learn
- Use Nginx in more circumstances
Understand Nginx’s different functions
- Server with root access
- Digital Ocean account is suggested
- Familiarity with the terminal
Ever wanted to see what you can do with Nginx, besides hosting your static content?
Start with more common Nginx examples and move on to more complex example.
We have a range of examples:
- Holding page
- Using PHP
- Load Balancer
- and more
We also show you how to install PHP and Composer, and how to get a free SSL/TLS certificate, so you can secure your web sites.
What are you waiting for?
- Developers that want see what Nginx can do
- Students that want examples of Nginx
Created by Daniel Platt
Last updated 7/2018
Size: 1.24 GB