Data Visualization on the Browser with Python and Bokeh
A complete guide on creating beautiful plots and data dashboards on the browser using the Python Bokeh library.
What you’ll learn
- Build advanced data visualization web apps using the Python Bokeh library.
- Create interactive modern web plots that represent your data impressively.
- Create widgets that let users interact with your plots.
- Learn all the available Bokeh styling features.
- Integrate and visualize data from Pandas DataFrames.
- Create dynamic graphs that plot real-time data.
- Plot time-series data.
- Integrate your data visualization apps with Flask apps.
- Deploy the apps in live servers.
- Learn how to troubleshoot Bokeh apps.
- A working computer (Windows, Mac, or Linux)
- Basic knowledge of Python
If you love Python and want to impress your clients or your employer with impressive data visualization on the browser, Bokeh is the way to go. This course is a complete guide to mastering Bokeh which is a Python library for building advanced and modern data visualization web applications. The course will guide you step by step starting from plotting simple datasets to building rich and beautiful data visualization web apps that plot data in real time and allow web users to interact and change the behavior of your plots via internet from their browsers. Bokeh is a brand new data science library that is gaining traction fast so it’s smart to be ahead of the competition and pack the skills in your portfolio.
Whether you are a data analyst, data scientist, statistician or any other specialist in the data industry this course is perfect for you as it will give you the skills to visualize data in a way that excites your audience and eventually sells your product or your idea much easier. All you need to have to learn Bokeh is some basic prior knowledge of Python.
The course also contains exercises to help you check your skills as you progress. You will be given access to various data samples and will be provided with additional examples to enforce your Bokeh skills. The course is estimated to take you around four weeks to complete assuming you devote a 10-20 hour / week depending on your productivity skills. You also get daily instructor support in the student forum inside the course which guarantees your success.
- Anyone involved in the data industry
- Anyone who is already familiar with Python basics
Created by Ardit Sulce
Last updated 11/2018
Size: 937.26 MB