What you’ll learn
- Create practical and useful apps for everyday use
Create a calculator
Create a digital clock
- Create word length calculator
- Create a percentage calculator
- Create a button color changer
- Create an to display the day of the week
- Create a contact form with local storage
- A text editor and web browser is required.
The best way for a beginner to enhance their skills is by practicing building various projects.
Some of the projects you will be creating in this practical hands on course include:
- Creating a functional calculator
- Creating a digital clock
- Creating a word count tool
- Creating a button color changer
- Creating a percentage tip calculator
- Creating a contact form with local storage
HTML will be used to create the structure of these applications.
CSS will be used to apply styling to make the applications look nice and presentable.
Java script creates the functionality for the app and required HTML and CSS to be in place before it can do it’s thing.
In this course you will learn useful and practical steps to creating web based browser apps that will work when viewed with any modern web browser.
I will be using google chrome for this project and i advise you do the same.
A good text editor makes writing code fun and productive.
I will be using sublime text editor for this course. It is a cross platform text editor that will work on any platform like windows and macs.It is free to download and use but recommend that you purchase a full license after trying it out if you enjoy using it.
Another good cross platform text editor is brackets which is open source and completely free to use. By open source i mean developers from around the world can contribute to make it even better.
By the end of this course you will be confident to build more useful projects .
Created by Bluelime Learning Solutions
Last updated 2/2018
Size: 1.01 GB